Education and Sports
- Incorporation of School Systems for the children of TP workers and general public residing in the surroundings of our textile mills (i.e. TATA Textile Mills Limited, Island Textile Mills Limited & Salfi Textile Mills Limited), in collaboration with The Citizens Foundation (TCF).
- Offering ‘Anwar Tata Scholarships’ to the needy students of TIP on merit basis.
- Budget Allocation for Student’s Visit to our Mills for their awareness and professional understanding.
- Regular donations to the following Universities/ Institutions/ Training Programs:
- Mohammad Ali Jinnah University
- Textile Institute Of Pakistan
- The Citizens Foundation
- USC Alumni Association
- IBA Karachi
- University Of Punjab
- Student Training Program
- Development In Literacy (DIL)
- Supporting sports and sponsoring events such as:
- District Officer Education Sports, Karachi (Cricket Tournament)
- Pakistan Volleyball Federation
News & Events
CEO Interview ICMA Magazine Nov-Dec-2022
CEO Interview ICMA Magazine Nov-Dec-2022 Kindly click on the below link; http://www.tatapakistan.com/CEO Interview ICMA Magazine.pdf Happy…
The Spin Newsletter Vol 1 June 2019
TATA PAKISTAN corporate e-newsletter titled “The Spin” covers the events and happenings at the Tata Group from January to June 2019.…
Session on Emotional Intelligence
A presentation on Emotional Intelligence was arranged at the Corporate Office. The speaker was Mr. Sirajum Muneer, who is an accomplished…
Breast Cancer Awareness Session at Corporate Office
October is internationally celebrated as Breast Cancer Awareness Month as studies have shown that early detection of breast cancer can…
Kids' Fun Fair at Island Textile Mills
A Kids' Fun Fair was arranged at Island Textile Mills, Kotri on 16th November 2019. All children living in the…
Corporate Office (Karachi)
- +(92) 213-2426740, 745, 750, 755 +(92) 213 – 2412955
- +(92) 213 – 2417710
- [email protected]
- 6th Floor, Textile Plaza, M. A. Jinnah Road, Karachi - 74000, Pakistan.
Last Updated: 09-Mar-2023
© 2017 TATA PAKISTAN | All Rights Reserved.