General Financial Aid
- Heavy donations during the incidents of Natural Calamities such as Flood and Earthquake etc. in Pakistan.
- Accommodated around 300 victims of Flood during 2011 within the premises of TATA Textile Mills Muzaffargarh and provided them with shelter, food and medicines for one month.
- Regularly donating to the following NGOs/ TRUSTs/ Charity Foundations:
- APTMA For Flood Relief Fund
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KCA's Flood Relief Fund
- Panah Trust
- Khidmat E Khalq Foundation (KKF)
- Alamgir Welfare Fund
- Acumen Fund Pakistan
- Bait Ul Maal
- SINA Welfare
- Tehzeeb Foundation
- Behbood Foundation
News & Events
CEO Interview ICMA Magazine Nov-Dec-2022
CEO Interview ICMA Magazine Nov-Dec-2022 Kindly click on the below link; http://www.tatapakistan.com/CEO Interview ICMA Magazine.pdf Happy…
The Spin Newsletter Vol 1 June 2019
TATA PAKISTAN corporate e-newsletter titled “The Spin” covers the events and happenings at the Tata Group from January to June 2019.…
Session on Emotional Intelligence
A presentation on Emotional Intelligence was arranged at the Corporate Office. The speaker was Mr. Sirajum Muneer, who is an accomplished…
Breast Cancer Awareness Session at Corporate Office
October is internationally celebrated as Breast Cancer Awareness Month as studies have shown that early detection of breast cancer can…
Kids' Fun Fair at Island Textile Mills
A Kids' Fun Fair was arranged at Island Textile Mills, Kotri on 16th November 2019. All children living in the…
Corporate Office (Karachi)
- +(92) 213-2426740, 745, 750, 755 +(92) 213 – 2412955
- +(92) 213 – 2417710
- [email protected]
- 6th Floor, Textile Plaza, M. A. Jinnah Road, Karachi - 74000, Pakistan.
Last Updated: 09-Mar-2023
© 2017 TATA PAKISTAN | All Rights Reserved.